WHAT DO RISING INTEREST RATES MEAN FOR MY OPTIONS?
This free small-format class is a great opportunity to learn about lending options available for buying a first home or cashing in and moving up in the Denver market. Taught by veterans Deb and Chris Thomas. Bring your questions and enjoy a sales-free environment to get more comfortable with the ins-and-outs of mortgages, lending products and options, and the situations where it still makes sense to refinance.
Have Questions about the seminar?
Call or Text: 720-470-5584
- How to qualify for a loan
- How to raise your credit score
- Down payment assistance programs
- Closing costs
- Should you use a real estate agent
- What to expect at a showing
- Home inspections
- The contract to buy and sell
- How to win a bidding war
- And so much more…
- Wednesday, August 15th
- 6:30 – 7:30 PM
- Shift Workspaces at 1001 Bannock St.
The event is free but registration is limited, please reserve your spot below.
*We promise never to sell or abuse your email address.